How to use “Oracle Picks”
1. If you want to make trades with simplicity and ease, and want to take a “hands off” approach – sign up for auto-trading.
2. Don’t watch the market while it is open. Looking at it every weekend is plenty. If there
is a big move down, any action will just lock in a loss. Only wobbly people lose money
in the market. Trust the system. Unless the stock goes to zero, we can still make money
3. If you can, use a ROTH account. It makes all your income tax free.
4. The stock price does not matter that much. Be Patient. The system has been tested,
and it works even when the markets go down.
5. Treat your account like a Christmas present: no peeking until the Sunday following
the third Friday of the month. Then look at your “Present.”
6. Your account value is only accurate on that Sunday, before the new trades go
through. When we sell an option, we get the cash, but it is entered as a debit until the
option expires. That can be confusing.
7. If you want to be actively involved and be very “hands on,” I create a video for every
trade. Watch them. My commentary is in the video; I do not type it out.
8. I have a webinar the Sunday after options expiration Friday. Feel free to join us, ask
questions, get to know me and understand the trades.
9. All trade orders are put in on Sunday night, so they go through first thing Monday
morning, before the day traders start playing volleyball with the prices.
Rules for the active traders:
1. No more than 5-10% of your portfolio goes into any single trade.
2. Stop trying to determine short term market direction.
3. Stop trying to pick the absolute top or bottom of any market
4. We don’t chase “Home Runs.” We hit singles, again and again. (4 singles = a home run anyway.)
5. Be patient and let time – not the right market move – do the work for us.
6. Stop thinking the price of the stock must go up for us to make money. We generate cash every month, no matter what the price of the stock is.
7. Keep a large cash cushion to cover our trades.
8. Do not tap out your margin. Margin is emergency reserve.
9. We follow the fundamentals, not the technicals of our stocks.
10. We play the odds, not hunches or rumors. We do not: Buy – and Pray it goes up.
To your success!
The Options Oracle
Reserve Your Spot!!
Yearly – $997.00
Monthly – $97.00